Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Training - Post Cramp Ride

Two things.

First, my post-cramp trainer spin lasted about 1:15 more than I thought it would. I felt fine. I climbed off after 1:45 on the bike. This morning I couldn't put a lot of weight on my right leg. By midday it was just sore. Now it's fine.

Second, I was in such a haze when I started thinking about 175s that I forgot a critical thing - Cannondale SI SRMs are modular. The crankarms are separate from the SRM bit (the spider). I just need to buy new arms. Yay for modular.

Anyone have any 175 Cannondale SI crank arms?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're putting some crazy miles in on that trainer! I guess that "whoosh" I felt was you sprinting by me in the training...

Planning to watch some of your videos tonight to motivate me for my bike test. It's the poor man's computrainer!

Aki said...

California panic. Reason for the hours.

I should get you the full clips. Then you can do a whole race, Bethel or New Britain or whatever. It's only 1-1.5 GB per race. lol.